MyTools & TradeTools Hitachi “Trailer Full of Tools” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Any promotional claim is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
2. Only legal residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older are qualified to take part in this promotion.
3. Prize: A trailer and its contents, which include Hitachi and Nilfisk product
4. Qualify to enter by purchasing any eligible Hitachi or Nilfisk tool/machine through MyTools or TradeTools between October 1st 2017 and December 8th 2017.
5. Accessories are excluded and will not qualify an invoice for a ballot
6. Receive one ballot per unique invoice containing a qualifying Hitachi or Nilfisk product.
7. The winner must pick up the trailer in either Auckland or Hamilton (to be discussed upon completion of the promotion).
The winner will be notified by email or phone (if the winner has supplied a phone number). If the potential winner does not respond within 7 working days of being notified, does not provide the requested information or is not otherwise able to accept the prize, the winner will forfeit their prize in its entirety and an alternative winner will be selected and notified.
The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes).
Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook
Staff of MyTools, Trade Tools, Accent Tools or any other MyTools supplier and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition.
If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entrant company, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.