• The Optrel Neo P550 combines the advantages of the proven p550 helmet shell with the newest ADF Technology from Optrel.
• Experience true color vision in a mid-price helmet. With a new efficient energy concept that keeps it action-ready for 3,000 hours.
• A reaction time of only 0.1 ms after striking a welding arc. Perfect protection and comfort for your eyes!
• The optrel p550 is one of the best-selling welding helmets from Optrel.
• With its new ADF technology it now gets even better.
• SHADE LEVEL 4 / 9–13: With a seamless shade level adjustment from DIN 9 to 13, the optrel neo p550 is the perfect solution for all popular welding applications.
• DELAY FUNCTION: After shutdown of the welding arc, the ADF momentarily stays closed to protect eyes from the strong afterglow of the welding seam.
• NEW ENERGY CONCEPT: With its radically more energy efficient electronic system including a 'Super Sleep-Mode' the neo p550 stays ready to use for approximately 3,000 hours without changing batteries.
• TRUE COLOR VIEW: The specially developed UV/IR filter allows a realistic perception of colors, at long last bringing color into the world of the welder.
• LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 495g, the optrel neo p550 is one of the lightest automatic welding helmets available. Its ergonomic design minimizes strain on the head and neck, ensuring comfort throughout the work day.
Price Match Guarantee
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.