Senco FramePro 50-90mm Framing Nailer
For framing, truss building, sub flooring, sheathing, decking, wood-to-concrete block, siding, fencing, pallets and crate assembly.
Features and Benefits
• Five-year limited warranty
• Upgraded XtremePro internal features include: anodized sleeve for additional strength and durability; urethane sleeve cap protects sleeve from wear; fixed firing valve improves tool life and speed; and positive stop guide body aligns nail and driver for consistent drive
• Comfort and convenience features include: overmold grip and trigger, 360° adjustable exhaust, rafter hanger and construction ruler
• Aggressive sawtooth safety that really digs in for toenailing
• Straight-line 34° magazine for better line of sight and simple two-step loading
• Last nail lock out – prevents dry firing
– Tool Weight: 3.8 kg
– Height: 362 mm
– Length: 384 mm
– Width: 106 mm
– Warranty: 5 year
– Technology: Pneumatic
– Trigger Type: Sequential Actuation
– Operating Pressure: 70 – 120 (PSI)
– Air Consumption: 11 (SCFM)
– Air Inlet NPT: 10mm NPT
– Capacity: 70
– Power Type: Pneumatic
You may also like…
Senco 16L 2HP Stationary Compressor
Easy pick up and carry design with cushion grip handle.
Senco JoistPro 150 Joist Hanger Nailer
The tool has the power to drive into the toughest substrates.
Senco 50-90mm Coil Nailer
This rugged coil nailer drives up to a 3½” nail, while still being light enough for a one-handed operation.
Senco Fitted 20m Air Hose
Air hose fitted with male and female couplings.