Senco FramePro 50-90mm Framing Nailer
For framing, truss building, sub flooring, sheathing, decking, wood-to-concrete block, siding, fencing, pallets and crate assembly.
Features and Benefits
• Five-year limited warranty
• Upgraded XtremePro internal features include: anodized sleeve for additional strength and durability; urethane sleeve cap protects sleeve from wear; fixed firing valve improves tool life and speed; and positive stop guide body aligns nail and driver for consistent drive
• Comfort and convenience features include: overmold grip and trigger, 360° adjustable exhaust, rafter hanger and construction ruler
• Aggressive sawtooth safety that really digs in for toenailing
• Straight-line 34° magazine for better line of sight and simple two-step loading
• Last nail lock out – prevents dry firing
– Tool Weight: 3.8 kg
– Height: 362 mm
– Length: 384 mm
– Width: 106 mm
– Warranty: 5 year
– Technology: Pneumatic
– Trigger Type: Sequential Actuation
– Operating Pressure: 70 – 120 (PSI)
– Air Consumption: 11 (SCFM)
– Air Inlet NPT: 10mm NPT
– Capacity: 70
– Power Type: Pneumatic
You may also like…
- Add $799.00
Senco 50-90mm Coil Nailer
This rugged coil nailer drives up to a 3½” nail, while still being light enough for a one-handed operation.
Senco 16L 2HP Stationary Compressor
Easy pick up and carry design with cushion grip handle.
- Add $110.00
Senco Fitted 20m Air Hose
Air hose fitted with male and female couplings.
- Add $575.00
Senco JoistPro 150 Joist Hanger Nailer
The tool has the power to drive into the toughest substrates.