Amaxi Phase 3 Air Filter system is designed to remove moisture and contamination from compressed air systems. Ideal for both DIY and professional use this unique compressed air filtration system uses standard toilet rolls to filter the air.
The Amaxi Phase 3 Air Filter System is also known as the “Toilet Roll” air filter because it uses standard everyday toilet rolls as the filter media.
Designed and manufactured in Australia the Amaxi Phase 3 Air Filter System is used widely used by both professional and DIY spray painters as an economical method to remove moisture and contamination from compressed air systems. Using standard toilet rolls as filter media reduces the operating cost down to cents per month.
Amaxi Phase 3 Air Filter Drying System set up -
• Compressed air supply to the Amaxi Phase 3 Filter should not exceed 120psi. The use of a filter regulator between your air compressor and the Amaxi Phase 3 Filter is required.
• Mount the Amaxi 3 Phase Filter at least 15-20m away from your air compressor to allow the warm air to cool and release as much condensate as possible. This will maximise the efficiency of the filter.
• Secure at least 1mtr of air hose on the wall from the outlet of the Amaxi 3 Phase Filter to prevent accidental pulling on the filter body.
• Replace toilet rolls every 2-4 weeks or as required to ensure maximum performance.
• After replacing the toilet rolls slowly increase the air pressure from 0-30psi and check for air leaks, if no air leaks slowly increase the air pressure to the desired pressure under 120psi.
• Do not leave air pressure in the Amaxi Phase 3 Filter when not in use, relieve the air pressure when you have finished your work.
Read the instruction manual before installation and use.
Price Match Guarantee
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.