Ecko Joltscrew 8g x 75mm Stainless Steel 316 Star Drive T15 (500 Box)
Introducing Ecko Joltscrews, Screw It – Don’t Nail it!
Joltscrews are a small 8 gauge screw with a small diameter ‘jolt’ type head, like a jolt nail, that leaves a small discreet hole when fixing weatherboards, window & door jambs and other decorative boards and battens that require a tidy fill-sand-paint finish.
Joltscrews don’t need a special tool to install them, a regular battery drill-driver will do, and they don’t need to be predrilled or punched-in like a nail before filling (best to test ends). Joltscrews can be unscrewed if necessary and the small 5mm diameter head incorporates a T-15 star drive, the driver bit is included in the pack.
3 lengths are available, 65, 75 and 90mm, in both galvanised and T316 grade stainless. Joltscrews have been tested by and endorsed by Southern Pine Products for use in their weatherboards. Joltscrews, by Ecko, are available in-store and on-line.
- Tested by and endorsed by Southern Pine Products for use in their weatherboards
- Small 5mm diameter head for discrete finishing
- T-15 star drive for positive driver bit engagement, the driver bit is included in the pack
- XGuard corrosion protection is available for interior and exterior fixings
- Joltscrews don’t need a special tool to install them, a regular battery drill-driver will do
Price Match Guarantee
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.